Needs For Your Visit
To Bring To Your Appointment
- All MRI, CT, X-Ray films and/or CD’s. IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event films are not available, quality paper images are an acceptable second choice. IF YOU DO NOT bring all of your films (MRI, CT, and X-Rays) the doctor may not be able to render the best possible recommendation and we may reorder tests..
- A list of all medications you are currently taking (including dosage) and any medication you may need to take while you wait.
- The name, address (including zip code), phone and fax numbers for your referring physician, primary care physician, and any other physician that you want to receive a copy of our consultation report.
- Your insurance cards and picture identification.
- Your AUTHORIZATION if you have a HMO. You or your Primary Care Physician may fax (305-243-7731) this authorization to our office at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Please note that we will have to reschedule your appointment if we have not received a referral/authorization for your visit.
To Know About Your Appointment
- Your appointment may take at least two (2) hours. We apologize for any inconvenience but hope you will understand that our goal is to provide the best possible diagnosis and care for our patients.
- Your appointment will be confirmed by our office 48 hours prior to your visit.
- Your appointment will most likely be on the sixth floor of the Professional Arts Building, 1150 NW 14th Street, Miami, FL 33136. Some patients may have their appointment in UM Hospital or one of our satellite locations. The office will confirm the location and offer directions.
- Parking at PAC is based on an hourly rate with a maximum of $8.00.
- Pashas, which offers light snacks, is located on the 9th floor of the building next door. There are also other eateries within walking distance on the medical campus.
- If you are running late please call our office as soon as possible 305-243-7051.
- If you are a member of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) contracted with our group or have Medicare or Medicaid, we will bill for the services. Be prepared to pay any co-payments, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses at the time of service.
- If you have any other commercial insurance or non-contracted HMO/PPO and prior authorization has not been granted by your insurance carrier, be prepared to pay the full amount at the time of service.
- If paying for your visit, the consultation fee for a first time visit may be as high as $500.00 dollars. Any additional tests or services ordered may incur additional fees. Payment is expected for services rendered at time of service, it may be paid with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal check and/or cash.